[Owasp-leaders] Thomas Ryan - OWASP - OccupyWallStreet - Gawker

Chris Schmidt chris.schmidt at owasp.org
Sun Oct 16 20:57:24 EDT 2011

Christian - your points are completely aside from the point of my
e-mail. I don't care where they got their facts and I don't care what
Tom did or did not do, this is not the place for such discussions. The
fact of the matter is that OWASP needs to inform Gawker that he is *not*
an OWASP board member so they can redact that part of the article for
sake of people that are *not* Gawker and *not* Tom, and *not* us. This
is not an attack on Tom, it is a reaction to a statement made in an
article that is incorrect that needs to be corrected, that is all -
please do not turn this into something else.

Thank you.