[Owasp-leaders] Thomas Ryan - OWASP - OccupyWallStreet - Gawker

Christian Heinrich christian.heinrich at owasp.org
Sun Oct 16 20:49:44 EDT 2011

Chris,

Also, it is worth considering that Tom might *not* have stated OWASP
involvement i.e. the journalist looked at
http://www.linkedin.com/in/tommyryan which quotes his former role on
the Board of the OWASP NYC/NJ Chapter and simply made this correlation
without his (Tom's) involvement or maybe they Loyd was the source of
this "fact".

Also, it is worth considering the retracts made by Tom at the end of
the article which would indicate that Gawker deliberately delayed the
publication of this article to attempt to make Tom appear evasive
rather than Tom calmly reacting to realising their ulterior motive.