[Owasp-leaders] Thomas Ryan - OWASP - OccupyWallStreet - Gawker

Mark Bristow mark.bristow at owasp.org
Sun Oct 16 20:19:56 EDT 2011

 At least one person on the rasping list expressed concern, believing he was
a board member.  I think we should make a statement that he's not a board
never and reach out to gawker for a correction.

Misconceptions in the press can get out of hand quickly.

Mark Bristow
Global Conferences Committee, Chair
mark.bristow at owasp.org
(703) 596-5175