[Owasp-leaders] Thomas Ryan - OWASP - OccupyWallStreet - Gawker

Rex Booth rex.booth at owasp.org
Sun Oct 16 20:14:36 EDT 2011

Ah.

Well, my concerns are stated below about the "board" title.  The article
isn't exactly Pulitzer material, and I don't think it infers any
involvement on behalf of OWASP.

Our members (and sometimes leaders) do stupid crap all the time - same
as any other organization.  I don't see the need to put out a press
release each time that happens unless they're explicitly doing so under
in the name of OWASP.  Just my opinion, though - reasonable minds can
differ.

Rex