[Owasp-leaders] Very interesting 'How Secure are we' disclosure from LockBox

Ralph Durkee rd at rd1.net
Fri Oct 14 07:05:59 EDT 2011

This approach of some usage of OpenSAMM and ASVS is a practical way of
labeling security and seems like a good way forward for making security
visible.  Dan did an excellent  keynote on this at the Rochester
Security Summit last week on this.  It was recorded (Slides and audio
sync'd) hopefully we'll be able to make it available soon.

--Ralph Durkee