[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Top 10 2012

Mark Curphey mark at curphey.com
Tue Oct 11 09:43:16 EDT 2011

AJV for Australian Prime Minister.....

Seriously, great idea and would be very powerful as you say in making an impact on entire classes of issues and not specific vulnerabilities.

I think collapsing things like 3+4 and 7+10 on your list would allow people to focus on a topic at a time and get a big bang for buck.

Can you spin up a project and list to discuss as this is gold dust ?

Sent from my iPhone