[Owasp-leaders] Web Service Cheaters!

Mark Curphey mark at curphey.com
Fri Oct 7 10:49:43 EDT 2011

Makes sense. At work we manage 35 million plus pages (every public api every released by msft etc) in ~60 locales and so you can imagine the effort and time to get things localized especially as most tech content is dynamic. There seems to be two camps, those that want fast (real-time) and good enough and those that want good and are happy to wait.

Thanks for feedback.

Sent from my iPhone