[Owasp-leaders] I'd like to let you all know that I've resigned from my job as OWASP Project Manager

Carlos Serrao carlos.serrao at iscte.pt
Tue Oct 4 18:22:34 EDT 2011

Paulo,
I was caught by surprise for this decision of yours.

I would like to thank you for all the effort you invested in the OWASP community and in particular, I would like to thank your for all the support you've provided to our local OWASP chapter.

I've learned a lot of OWASP from you.

I wish you the best of lucks with your new project - that thing called PhD ;-) - where I'm sure you'll put all your energy the same way you did in OWASP.

Thank you.

Best regards.

On Oct 4, 2011, at 16:54, Paulo Coimbra wrote:

> Leaders,
>
> I'd like to let you all know that I've resigned from my job as OWASP Project Manager and that I am leaving for personal reasons, i.e., to focus on my PhD.
>
> I also would like to publicly thank the opportunity I had to work here for roundly 4 years throughout which I've learnt  immensely, made a bunch of friends and (I hope) made a couple of contributions.
>
> From now on, all project related matters should be addressed to projects at owasp.org. However, for any personal contact, I can be reached at my non-OWASP email address, which can be obtained through our esteemed Kate.
>
> I trust OWASP Foundation's strive for achieving its mission will succeed and wish you all well.
>
> Many thanks, best regards,
> - Paulo
>
> Paulo Coimbra
> Former OWASP Project Manager