[Owasp-leaders] I'd like to let you all know that I've resigned from my job as OWASP Project Manager

Matteo Meucci matteo.meucci at owasp.org
Tue Oct 4 16:15:24 EDT 2011

Hi Paulo,
it's really a shame for the OWASP community to lost a person like you.

Thank you for your great work for improving OWASP Projects and creating
the right energy in the Project leaders to finalize the projects!
It was simply a great time to collaborate with you. I hope to have the
chance to work with you in the future.

Thanks!
Mat