[Owasp-leaders] Slides @ OWASP AppSec EU 2011

Adam Baso adam.baso at owasp.org
Sun Oct 2 16:43:32 EDT 2011

Hi all, I see we got this clarified as an AppSec Europe thread, but
regarding slides for AppSec USA: I'm posting them at
http://www.appsecusa.org/schedule.html at the moment, and we'll take
care of final content updates as time permits over the next several
weeks.

I have some 10 additional slides to post today with some other content
updates, and will post others as they come in (sorry guys who sent the
slides earlier this week that I took so long!).

Livestreamed material is available at at
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/owasp. Video of the other 48 talks will
be up within about 7-8 weeks after everything goes through OWASP's
video editing partner.

In the meantime, please see the terrific wrap up Lorna Alamri,
principal organizer of AppSec USA 2011, put together:

http://owasp.blogspot.com/2011/09/owasp-appsec-usa-2011-wrap-up.html