[Owasp-leaders] Chapter Leader?

Sarah Baso sarah.baso at owasp.org
Sun Oct 2 13:38:44 EDT 2011

All -

The next Chapters Workshop is occurring at AppSec Latam 2011 in Porto
Alegre, Brazil - Wednesday, October 5 at 4:30pm UTC/GMT (1:30 local time in
Porto Alegre).

Details on the Chapters Workshop:
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/AppSecLatam2011_chapters_workshop_agenda

If you are interested in joining remotely via GoToMeeting:
https://www3.gotomeeting.com/join/196835662

Let me know if you have any questions about the workshop, attending in
person or remotely.

Best Regards,
Sarah Baso
--