[Owasp-leaders] Chapter Leader?

Tom Brennan tomb at owasp.org
Sat Oct 1 20:34:14 EDT 2011

As a chapter leader your participation is request directly with your global chapters committee appointed representative in shaping the future (read below)

Look forward to the next chapter session in Brazil

https://www.owasp.org/index.php/AppSecLatam2011#tab=Chapter_Leader_Workshop

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message: