[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Tokyo - looking for companies that have local offices in Tokyo

Michael Hidalgo Fallas michael.hidalgo at owasp.org
Sun Nov 27 10:16:57 EST 2011

Hi all,
I'm  having the same question. I wonder if somebody knows or have a contact
from some companies that could host an event in Costa Rica in the early
February. We do not have a lot of companies focused in security (most of
the work is outsourced). I appreciate it.

Thanks.

--

 *Michael Hidalgo F.
OWASP Chapter Leader,Costa Rica.*

“*If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never
quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the
rewards.” Paul Bryant*