[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Plan Strawman / Jeff Williams / 2005

Mark Bristow mark.bristow at owasp.org
Sun Nov 20 17:57:01 EST 2011

So I take full responsibility for not completing .  That said there is a reason for it.

Once the 2012 GCC budget is approved there will be funds available for a template redesign.  We plan to kick this off in January so we can replace the whole template with an updated one.

-Mark

Sent from my wireless device