[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Plan Strawman / Jeff Williams / 2005

Tom Brennan tomb at owasp.org
Sun Nov 20 17:41:39 EST 2011

If either of you guys want to take on this task please do so and submit the expenditure receipt, to resolve it.  We agree it needs to be done have talked about it.. continue to talk about it, no one does it , do it (the OWASP way)

>>> https://www.owasp.org/index.php/File:OWASP_Presentation_template.odp
>>> https://www.owasp.org/index.php/File:OWASP_Presentation_template.pptx