[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Plan Strawman / Jeff Williams / 2005

Dirk Wetter dirk.wetter at owasp.org
Sat Nov 19 05:34:47 EST 2011

Hi Seba,

Am 11/18/2011 12:52 PM, schrieb Seba:
> Hi Dirk,
>
> of course: feel free to update the wiki and point to the updated
> template in the agreement

thx, done, including the Impress template.

We might want to reconsider the following phrasing though:

"I will use the Conference Template (OWASP Powerpoint template - OWASP
Keynote Template (Mac) - OWASP Impress Template (Open-/LibreOffice)).
I will submit to the OWASP Event Leader my presentation(s) in Microsoft
PowerPoint format (required) no later than 30 days prior to the conference."

In this context "in Microsoft PowerPoint format (required)" doesn't make
a hole lot of sense anymore, also before I added the Impress Template.

> It was a great event by the way: congrats to the whole Deutschland team!

Thx! And: Thank you, Seba for confirming our invitation to come within
minutes and for contributing to our conference with a great OWASP
introduction speech!

Cheers,

Dirk