[Owasp-leaders] list of good pen testing tools

Dennis Groves dennis.groves at owasp.org
Fri Nov 18 11:10:30 EST 2011

The only list you need:

   1. OWASP O2.

O2 is an Extensible Automated Application Security Testing Toolkit.

--
Dennis Groves <http://about.me/dennis.groves>, MSc
dennis.groves at owasp.org

 <http://www.owasp.org/>

*This work is licensed under the Creative Commons
Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. To view a copy of
this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/ or
send a letter to Creative Commons, 444 Castro Street, Suite 900, Mountain
View, California, 94041, USA.*