[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Plan Strawman / Jeff Williams / 2005

Dirk Wetter dirk.wetter at owasp.org
Fri Nov 18 06:37:18 EST 2011

Dear leaders,

we just finished -- very successfully -- our German OWASP Day. We'll
follow up with a informal note later.

We're now in the process publishing the slides we collected from our
speakers.

However a couple of slides look like they originate from Jeff Williams
and and carry the title "OWASP Plan Strawman". Speakers were dl'ing the
templates from the Speaker Agreement page. It's kind of an aggravating
task now cleaning this up as we also have to edit PDFs now (which tool
for free is able to deal w/ that?).

Regarding this matter I sent some e-mails late in June. Unfortunately
no action took place. If nobody objects I'll be happy to edit the
speaker agreement pointing to the corrected templates below so that at
least for upcoming conferences slides carry in the worst case no
document info.

Best,

Dirk