[Owasp-leaders] List of releases

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Thu Nov 17 04:58:39 EST 2011

Simon, O2's MediaWiki API will allow you to find this info in a
programatically and visual way.

We could look at the Project's pages for changes, and in fact most of that
info is in the Project About tab.

Another way is to look at the MediaWiki Categories associated with each
project (and the O2 MediaWiki/OWASP editor tool already gives you a view
for this).

If you want to try it , let me know and I'll post some instructions (start
with the OWASP 'Custom O2' view)

Dinis Cruz

On 17 Nov 2011, at 05:46, Jason Li <jason.li at owasp.org> wrote:

Simon,

As you mentioned, the wiki is a relatively manually updated so it's hard to
be consistent. So unfortunately there is not currently a good, accurate way
to do this.

We hope that will change moving forward. In the project model we're working
on, we will incentivize projects to "submit" releases up to us (
http://sl.owasp.org/gpcws-jun11-projects-handbook#h.91ezgs99nsi1), which
should hopefully result in a more consistent, accurate listing of recent
project releases.

-Jason