[Owasp-leaders] List of releases

Jason Li jason.li at owasp.org
Thu Nov 17 00:45:25 EST 2011

Simon,

As you mentioned, the wiki is a relatively manually updated so it's hard to
be consistent. So unfortunately there is not currently a good, accurate way
to do this.

We hope that will change moving forward. In the project model we're working
on, we will incentivize projects to "submit" releases up to us (
http://sl.owasp.org/gpcws-jun11-projects-handbook#h.91ezgs99nsi1), which
should hopefully result in a more consistent, accurate listing of recent
project releases.

-Jason