[Owasp-leaders] PCI project - anybody involved or leading?

Rex Booth rex.booth at owasp.org
Wed Nov 16 08:49:37 EST 2011

Thanks Tom.  It looks like Christian has taken it on.

Christian - can you provide a status at your convenience?  I know the
project plan shows a number of activities that should have occurred
early in 2011, but I'm curious if we have any materials we can share.

Tony - I disagree 100%.  Like it or not, compliance and regulations are
one of the biggest drivers for interest in what we do.  We would be wise
to work with organizations like PCI to integrate application security
into as many regulations as reasonable.  I do agree about the
sponsorship concerns, however.

Thanks,
Rex