[Owasp-leaders] PCI project - anybody involved or leading?

Tony UcedaVelez tonyuv at owasp.org
Wed Nov 16 00:07:13 EST 2011

I personally don't agree with such a project b/c I know that the compliance
tail will wag the security dog and I think it diverts from the germane
focus of the org IMHO.  I am concerned however (as an aside) that project
sponsors are listed on that page and they have contributed funds to a
project that is dormant.  Is that a misread on the project sponsorship?

Tony UV

--

Tony UcedaVelez

*Atlanta Chapter President*