[Owasp-leaders] Fwd: [FOSDEM 2012] Devroom not accepted: OWASP

Seba seba at owasp.org
Sun Nov 13 13:27:53 EST 2011

Hi all,

some feedback on the FOSDEM application below.

We will have to proposed our OWASP talks as part of the other devrooms. The
list is:

   - JBoss.org
   - X.org and OpenICC
   - Open Mobile Linux
   - Graph Processing
   - Mozilla
   - MySQL and Friends
   - Cross Desktop
   - Open Source Virtualization and Cloud
   - Configuration and Systems Management
   - Open Source Game Development
   - World of GNUstep
   - Mono
   - LibreOffice
   - Free Java
   - Jabber/XMPP
   - Legal Issues
   - Perl
   - Hardware Security and Cryptography
   - Embedded
   - Ada
   - Multiserver, microkernel-based operating systems
   - BSD licensed operating systems
   - Open Source Telephony
   - PostgreSQL
   - Smalltalk

any proposals to adapt or propose your topics to one or more of these
devrooms?

I also encourage you to propose a talk as part of the main track:
http://www.fosdem.org/2012/call-main-track (be quick: the deadline was last
week!)

--Seba