[Owasp-leaders] Mark on 'Models for Better Security Communities'

Michael Hidalgo Fallas michael.hidalgo at owasp.org
Mon Nov 7 09:19:06 EST 2011

I have read the blog. I disagree some of his points, but some ideas he
wrote are clear. For instance, a lot of people in Costa Rica are requesting
to follow OWASP documentation , guides and tools to create quality
products. In fact I think all the materials in OWASP are very important for
developers and people responsible for software projects.

--
*Michael Hidalgo F.
OWASP Chapter Leader,Costa Rica.