[Owasp-leaders] Issues unsubscribing from OWASP-leaders mailing list

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Mon Nov 7 04:29:59 EST 2011

(changed the topic to reflect the current thread)

For the ones that are having problems unsubscribing from the owasp-leaders
mailing list, this is probably because you are an admin of an owasp mailing
list with that email address.

The way I understand it, the owasp-leaders mailing list is created by a
script that Larry wrote that:

   - collects all admins from owasp mailing lists, and
   - adds a couple extra owasp leaders that currently are not admins of any
   list but are still an owasp leader (and deserve to be on the leaders list )

I'm not sure if Larry's script supports a 3rd step which would be to remove
from the owasp-leaders list emails that are current admins of an owasp
mailing list

Dinis Cruz