[Owasp-leaders] *READ THIS* OWASP eMail Account Holders

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Sat Nov 5 15:29:53 EDT 2011

To my knowledge there is no way for an attacker to reveal/expose a
google password. If an attacker compromised our administration
console, they could reset passwords or change permissions, but not
uncover current passwords.

Has anyone had their password changed unexpectedly, recently?

--
Jim Manico
(808) 652-3805