[Owasp-leaders] *READ THIS* OWASP eMail Account Holders

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Sat Nov 5 15:06:39 EDT 2011

What 'system access issue' occoured?
And how was it 'dealt with'?

Dinis Cruz

On 5 Nov 2011, at 19:04, Tom Brennan <tomb at owasp.org> wrote:

Yes legit email.

There was system access issue that has been dealt with and as matter of
best practice all @owasp.org users have been asked to acknowledge that they
are monitoring their accounts and are being requested to change their
passwords for googleapps.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation as a volunteer like you it
is appreciated on a Saturday.

http://sl.owasp.org/help <---- for all your requests for assistance from
OWASP staff are appreciated moving forward.

Brennan
973-202-0122