[Owasp-leaders] fosdem update (Fwd: Form submission from: Call for Developer Rooms)

Seba seba at owasp.org
Thu Nov 3 16:44:36 EDT 2011

All,

FYI - we where just a couple of days too late, but I am pushing to have a
dedicated devroom at Fosdem
Alternatively we can proposed 3 talks as a bundled theme in the Main Track:
will keep you updated.

--Seba

   email: seba at owasp.org
   relation to the topic: owasp board member + belgium chapter
   leader

 --Optional--
   preferred day: Sunday from 10:00 to 17:00
   comments/remarks:
   Hi,

   I know I am too late, but would really like to devote a devroom
   to this important topic
   Thanks for letting me know you can still consider this
   application

   --Seba

The results of this submission may be viewed at:
http://www.fosdem.org/2012/**node/19/submission/2098<http://www.fosdem.org/2012/node/19/submission/2098>