[Owasp-leaders] Australian journalist arrested for technology conference report

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Tue May 24 05:50:30 EDT 2011

I support Jim's request to trigger an inquiry into this issue, and
Christian's attempt bellow to blame Paulo (and Christian's follow up
(unfortunatly) is typical of Christian, and that should not be
accepted by the OWASP community.

Respect amongst leaders/owasp-employees/contributors/etc... is
fundamental for OWASP's community, specially when addressing hard-core
contributors/workers.

Note that it was Christian's behaviour (not his project leadership or
technical aspects of his Google Hacking project) that resulted (from
his last inquire) in his 6 months 'OWASP project leadership ban' (that
btw, has now expired)

Yes, this is a board issue, and I hope the current board takes
decisive action on this issue.

Dinis Cruz

On 24 May 2011, at 07:50, Christian Heinrich <christian.heinrich at owasp.org