[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Appsec Tutorial Series

Christian Frichot xntrik at gmail.com
Sat Jan 29 21:13:52 EST 2011

Great video Jerry!

I've noticed that it's "unlisted" and I was wondering whether you were
going to put together an official release schedule or anything? (or
whether that will come out in the above proposed project?).

As soon as it finished I really wanted to send it around the
developers that I work with, but I'll hold off if you're going to make
any minor changes.

Thanks!

-Christian Frichot
Perth OWASP Chapter Leader