[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Appsec Tutorial Series

Matt Tesauro matt.tesauro at owasp.org
Fri Jan 28 11:09:41 EST 2011

Jerry,

I gave the video a watch this AM and I think its fantastic.  This is a
HUGE thing for OWASP and app sec in general.  Please keep moving forward
with the rest of the series.  Let me know if I can help in some way.

The graphics are very nice (looks like Keynote) and the audio quality
was great.

If you're looking for criticisms, I've got a micro-quibble:
* The "What does that mean slide" had content which was never really
mentioned. It was right before the "Lets start over" slide at about ~ 2:47.

Does it warrant re-doing or otherwise editing the current video?
* I don't think so unless its somehow _really_ easy for you to edit the
video without messing with the audio.

Really, a very good job so major props your way.

Cheers!

--
-- Matt Tesauro
OWASP Board Member