[Owasp-leaders] Open source licence advice

psiinon psiinon at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 06:33:06 EST 2011

Hi Dirk, Rogan,

I've _tried_ to make it clear that I'm not changing any existing
licences (and I know I cant).
The wording I've used (on the About Box) is:

"ZAP is a fork of the open source Paros product developed by Chinotec
Technologies Company.
The Paros code is Copyright (C) 2003-2005 Chinotec Technologies
Company and is licenced under the Clarified Artistic License as
published by the Free Software Foundation.

This product includes softwares developed by the Apache Software
Foundation licensed under Apache License 2.0. HSQLDB is licensed under
BSD license.  JDIC is licensed by Sun Microsystems, Inc under the LGPL
license. The Copyrights of these softwares belong to their respective
owners."

But I realise this may not be correct / sufficient etc.

Psiinon