[Owasp-leaders] Need energy for sorting out the Summit's REMOTE PARTICIPANTS Fwd: Great news we have a sponsor for the Video uplink and broadcast

Sethi, Rohit rohit at securitycompass.com
Wed Jan 26 10:43:03 EST 2011

Dinis, I’d be a remote participant for at least part of the summit if it’s available. What work specifically needs to be done to get this to happen?

Rohit Sethi
Vice President, Product Development
Security Compass
http://www.securitycompass.com<http://www.securitycompass.com/>
From: dinis cruz <dinis.cruz at owasp.org<mailto:dinis.cruz at owasp.org>>
Date: 20 January 2011 19:01
To: owasp-summit-2011 at lists.owasp.org<mailto:owasp-summit-2011 at lists.owasp.org>
Cc: Nuno Loureiro <nuno at co.sapo.pt<mailto:nuno at co.sapo.pt>>

I'm very happy to say that we found a Portuguese sponsor for the video broadcast of the Summit.

The company is called SAPO (see www.sapo.pt<http://www.sapo.pt>) and it is the Portuguese equivalent of AOL.

Below you can see the list of items that they are providing as part of their sponsorship:

 *   Temporary ADSL link for 1 video stream
 *   Equipment to convert the video signal
 *   Broadcast up to 1000 concurrent users
 *   Simple personalization of the broadcast video page (logo, etc)
 *   Setup and Support
The cost of this sponsorship (if OWASP was paying for it) is 4,350€ (which we are rounding up to $6,000 USD)

This is really exciting since it will provide 1x high quality 24h video stream of the Summit which is going to be provided by a professional team who has experience of doing this for other events.

We will also try to provide video coverage for the other 2 rooms, but that won't have the quality and level of service.

Dinis Cruz

Blog: http://diniscruz.blogspot.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/DinisCruz
Web: http://www.owasp.org/index.php/O2

--

Filipe Lacerda, Eng

SysAdmin

Email: filipe.lacerda at lusolabs.com<mailto:filipe.lacerda at lusolabs.com>

Telemóvel/Cell phone: (+351) 91 812 01 24

MIPE - Tecnologias de Informação Lda

Avenida da Liberdade, 36 - 6º 1250-145 Lisboa

T: 21 120 16 50 / F: 21 120 16 34

http://www.lusolabs.com