[Owasp-leaders] Need energy for sorting out the Summit's REMOTE PARTICIPANTS Fwd: Great news we have a sponsor for the Video uplink and broadcast

Filipe Lacerda filipe.lacerda at lusolabs.com
Wed Jan 26 03:16:20 EST 2011

Dear Ones,

I'm in Madrid at the moment. I crossed with an attendee just like me,
that was at the Lisbon Meeting last December. I spoke to him over the
phone so we could met here in Madrid, and one of the subjects was if he
was going to the Summit. We will not join for the summit, he said, for
professional reasons. Therefore i told him about the internet broadcast
and he was very pleased with that.

I just did my "little" networking and with that i do believe that him
and his two friends, that were also at the Lisbon meeting, will attend
to the Summit Online.

Why not grabbing owasp members emails and send them over a quick tip !?
And if possible create an inscription board? So that way we would now
how much attendees we will have (expected ones)...

Is it a bad idea ?!

Cheers,
Filipe Lacerda

--
Filipe Lacerda, Eng
SysAdmin
Email: filipe.lacerda at lusolabs.com
Telemóvel/Cell phone: (+351) 91 812 01 24

MIPE - Tecnologias de Informação Lda
Avenida da Liberdade, 36 - 6º 1250-145 Lisboa
T: 21 120 16 50 / F: 21 120 16 34
http://www.lusolabs.com