[Owasp-leaders] Need energy for sorting out the Summit's REMOTE PARTICIPANTS Fwd: Great news we have a sponsor for the Video uplink and broadcast

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Wed Jan 26 02:56:06 EST 2011

Come on owasp leaders, we really need some more energy and focus on this.

If we don't know who is going to participate remotely we will not be able to
help then :(

If  you can help, start with the email bellow and continue here
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Summit_2011/Remote_Participants :)

Dinis Cruz