[Owasp-leaders] Working session on threat modeling

Nishi Kumar nishi.kumar at owasp.org
Tue Jan 25 17:32:35 EST 2011

Hi Anurag,

I was interested in discussing about these things in Threat Modelling
session:

1. A discussion on existing Threat Modelling Tool
2. Approach on getting Threat Modelling included in an organization SDLC
process - In general if in an existing process Threat modelling is not being
used but if we want to include it, what is the best way of getting it
included.
Thanks
Nishi Kumar
OWASP Global Education Committee