[Owasp-leaders] (massive failure) Fwd: List of SummitDonations from website

Venkatesh.Jagannathan at cognizant.com Venkatesh.Jagannathan at cognizant.com
Mon Jan 24 22:37:43 EST 2011

Its good that we all came to know about Charels Brooks Ed J

Thanks & Regards,

Venkatesh Jagannathan (Venki) | Digital Security Practice |Ë: +91-91766 VENKI | +: 433936 |É: +91-44-67401000 x:3936 | ý: http://www.cognizant.com <blocked::http://www.cognizant.com/>  |€: http://www.linkedin.com/in/heyvenki <blocked::http://www.linkedin.com/in/heyvenki>

P Avoid plastics. Use recycled paper bags. Save Trees. Avoid Printing.

| Thinking is the Capital, Enterprise is the way, Hard Work is the solution. |

|                       Avul Pakir Jainulabdeen Abdul Kalam - Ignited Minds. |

To: owasp-leaders at lists.owasp.org

Dinis, Charles Brooks is a Boston-based security professional, dedicated to the craft. I applaud him for his donation, mostly because he has been unemployed for a spell yet still makes it to all the local events and donates his personal time (and money) to causes like OWASP.

I will also personally donate $1,000 USD if that will help keep this initiative afloat. I have to admit, I didn't get much visibility about the campaign but am happy to contribute. What/how is the best way to do this?

Ed

	From: Alison Shrader <alison.mcnamee at owasp.org>
	Date: 24 January 2011 19:58:36 GMT
	To: "'dinis cruz'" <dinis.cruz at owasp.org>, "'Kate Hartmann'" <kate.hartmann at owasp.org>
	Subject: RE: List of Summit Donations from website

	Hi Dinis,

	Besides yours and Tom's donations...we have only received one more.  $20 from Charles Brooks.

	Alison Shrader

	OWASP

	9175 Guilford Road, Suite 300

	Columbia, MD 21046