[Owasp-leaders] (massive failure) Fwd: List of Summit Donations from website

Ed Adams eadams at securityinnovation.com
Mon Jan 24 20:13:53 EST 2011

I agree with your thoughts re. the banner, Jerry – I wasn’t sure it was a
real “ask” from what I saw and dismissed it as a parody on the Wikipedia
fundraiser movement. It was also missing a few key elements like the goal
tracker, where we are as of date X, etc.   My naïve assumption, I’m sure,
but that was my perception upon quick glance (guess that’s all we get,
though, eh?)

Ed

To: owasp-leaders at lists.owasp.org
Donations from website

Dinis, Charles Brooks is a Boston-based security professional, dedicated
to the craft. I applaud him for his donation, mostly because he has been
unemployed for a spell yet still makes it to all the local events and
donates his personal time (and money) to causes like OWASP.

I will also personally donate $1,000 USD if that will help keep this
initiative afloat. I have to admit, I didn’t get much visibility about the
campaign but am happy to contribute. What/how is the best way to do this?

Ed

From: Alison Shrader <alison.mcnamee at owasp.org>
Date: 24 January 2011 19:58:36 GMT
To: "'dinis cruz'" <dinis.cruz at owasp.org>, "'Kate Hartmann'"