[Owasp-leaders] (massive failure) Fwd: List of Summit Donations from website

Jerry Hoff jerry at jerryhoff.net
Mon Jan 24 20:10:03 EST 2011

I had to admit - I wasn't a big fan of the ad campaign.  It was
obviously based on the wikipedia fundraiser, but it seemed like a bit of
a parody - honestly I couldn't tell if it was a joke or not. :)

Might be better to just have "Help support the upcoming summit and new
OWASP initiatives" or something like that.

Anyway, regarding the (massive failure) I think we should all pitch in
to make it a success - at least $50 bucks each! Come on leaders! :)

I'm in for $50 - i'll make the donation today.

Jerry Hoff