[Owasp-leaders] (massive failure) Fwd: List of Summit Donations from website

Ed Adams (OWASP) ed.adams at owasp.org
Mon Jan 24 19:49:54 EST 2011

Dinis, Charles Brooks is a Boston-based security professional, dedicated to
the craft. I applaud him for his donation, mostly because he has been
unemployed for a spell yet still makes it to all the local events and
donates his personal time (and money) to causes like OWASP.

I will also personally donate $1,000 USD if that will help keep this
initiative afloat. I have to admit, I didn't get much visibility about the
campaign but am happy to contribute. What/how is the best way to do this?

Ed

From: Alison Shrader <alison.mcnamee at owasp.org>
Date: 24 January 2011 19:58:36 GMT
To: "'dinis cruz'" <dinis.cruz at owasp.org>, "'Kate Hartmann'"
<kate.hartmann at owasp.org>
Subject: RE: List of Summit Donations from website

Hi Dinis,

Besides yours and Tom's donations.we have only received one more.  $20 from
Charles Brooks.

Alison Shrader

OWASP

9175 Guilford Road, Suite 300