[Owasp-leaders] (massive failure) Fwd: List of Summit Donations from website

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Mon Jan 24 19:52:00 EST 2011

As you can see by the email below, there were only 3 donations received from
the Ad campaign on the owasp.org website totalling a whopping $220 USD ($20
from Charles Brooks $100 from Tom and $100 USD)

I don't know what to say more that it was a massive failure, I'm very
disappointed/sad and I think there are important lessons to learn from this
(and yes I take responsibility for it since it was my idea in the first
place ( you can blame this failure on me))

My view is that we now need to pull the plug asap on this one, anybody
disagrees?

I'm not sure how much better we could had made the Ad campaign, but at least
we got some good 'a personal request by...' quotes

Btw, Who is Charles Brooks? We should get him to the Summit!

Dinis Cruz

Begin forwarded message:

*From:* Alison Shrader <alison.mcnamee at owasp.org>
*Date:* 24 January 2011 19:58:36 GMT
*To:* "'dinis cruz'" <dinis.cruz at owasp.org>, "'Kate Hartmann'" <
kate.hartmann at owasp.org>
*Subject:* *RE: List of Summit Donations from website*
*Reply-To:* <alison.shrader at owasp.org>

 Hi Dinis,

Besides yours and Tom’s donations…we have only received one more.  $20 from
Charles Brooks.

Alison Shrader

OWASP

9175 Guilford Road, Suite 300