[Owasp-leaders] Meet up at RSA

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Sat Jan 22 00:19:24 EST 2011

One of the ideas for the Summit is to 'launch' the Summit's proceedings (and
conclusions) at the RSA conference.

There is a lot of thinking and planning that needs to be done in order to
make this happen, so if are going to RSA (or want to be involved in the
proceedings part of the Summit) please add your name to
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Summit_2011/Summit_Proceedings_-_RSA (and
start populating that page with what needs to be done).

Thanks

Dinis Cruz