[Owasp-leaders] First Local Chapter Meeting Guidelines

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Fri Jan 21 22:40:38 EST 2011

Google Translate <http://translate.google.com/> to the rescue (nice one Jim)

*
Bulgarian to English translation
Thank you for your service. OWASP is a great need for leaders like you!

To run a successful chapter, it is best to find good speakers that will give
effective presentations on the implementation of security vendor-neutral way
.

I'm sure someone else will answer that question for you in more detail.

THANK YOU,
Jim Manico
*