[Owasp-leaders] Track on threat modeling for the summit

Venkatesh.Jagannathan at cognizant.com Venkatesh.Jagannathan at cognizant.com
Thu Jan 20 23:12:46 EST 2011

I would very much welcome this track...

Thanks & Regards,
Venkatesh Jagannathan (Venki) | Digital Security Practice |: +91-91766 VENKI |: 433936 |: +91-44-67401000 x:3936 | : http://www.cognizant.com |: http://www.linkedin.com/in/heyvenki
 Avoid plastics. Use recycled paper bags. Save Trees. Avoid Printing.
| Thinking is the Capital, Enterprise is the way, Hard Work is the solution. |
|                       Avul Pakir Jainulabdeen Abdul Kalam - Ignited Minds. |

Email - anurag at myappsecurity.com
Website - http://www.myappsecurity.com
Blog - http://myappsecurity.blogspot.com
LinkedIn - http://www.linkedin.com/in/myappsecurity

Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.