[Owasp-leaders] Need energy for sorting out the Summit's REMOTE PARTICIPANTS Fwd: Great news we have a sponsor for the Video uplink and broadcast

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Thu Jan 20 18:37:53 EST 2011

Hi Matteo, thanks for the help, can you start with the items/ideas on this
email
https://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/owasp-leaders/2011-January/004324.html ?

One item that needs to be sorted out ASAP is how to register the remote
participants (so that we can track them and take their needs/requirements
into account when we build the final schedule)

Dinis Cruz