[Owasp-leaders] [Owasp-Summit-2011] *Discussion* page on the Working Sessions.

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Thu Jan 20 14:30:51 EST 2011

The credit actually belongs to Achim who did an amazing job with the
'discussion' page of the *Overhauling the OWASP Website* Working Session
(see
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Talk:Summit_2011_Working_Sessions/Session023)

When I saw that, I felt really stupid since it was an obvious solution for
the problem of adding unstructured data to Working Sessions, like for
example the multiple *for and against points of views* on the the *Should
OWASP hire a Chief Executive Officer
(CEO)?<http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Summit_2011_Working_Sessions/Session077>
 *Working Session (btw, please add your view on this important topic for
owasp)

Dinis Cruz