[Owasp-leaders] Need energy for sorting out the Summit's REMOTE PARTICIPANTS Fwd: Great news we have a sponsor for the Video uplink and broadcast

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Thu Jan 20 14:15:28 EST 2011

As you can see by the email below, we will have 1 high quality 24h video
stream of the Summit

This means that remote participation can now be a reality, BUT we need a
team to manage it!!!!!!

I sent an email a couple days ago  (
https://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/owasp-leaders/2011-January/004324.html)
which received NO (i.e. zero) response

*The owasp leaders on this list that are NOT going to the Summit, are the
ones that have the most interest in making this happen, so some of you
really need to step-up and help to make this happen.*

This could set-up a great precedent where we are able to figure out how to
allow remote participation into important working sessions, like the ones
that will happen at the Summit.

This also opens up the opportunity for popular Working Session to have
remote participation of key players that were not able to make it to the
Summit (Browser guys, I'm looking at you and the 'missing' browsers :)   )

Dinis Cruz