[Owasp-leaders] Track on threat modeling for the summit

Anurag Agarwal (OWASP) anurag.agarwal at owasp.org
Wed Jan 19 15:40:46 EST 2011

Thank you everyone for your support. I have put the basic page up and still
trying to make some changes on the agenda and ofcourse the image (which I
currently borrowed from metrics to see if it shows up). I will go ahead and
finalize the changes by the end of the day.

I request you to kindly to send an email to the list or just to myself on
what you would like to discuss in this track. Any suggestions or ideas are
welcome.

Thanks once again to you all

Thanks
Anurag