[Owasp-leaders] OWASP @ JavaRanch (coderanch)

John Steven John.Steven at owasp.org
Wed Jan 19 13:57:21 EST 2011

Martin,

This is a good idea. I'll see if I can craft a blog entry worth
cross-posting that's in-line with our Secure Coding Workshop idea.  In
turn, please mention our track idea and point ppl. to the wiki (I'll
be fleshing that out today) because I think such folk would enjoy
attending (and be _very_ valuable) to this track.

-jOHN