[Owasp-leaders] Javascript required for OWASP page?

Michael Coates michael.coates at owasp.org
Wed Jan 19 12:35:13 EST 2011

We will be discussing considerations for bug bounty programs / hack competitions during the Enterprise Web Defense Roundtable.  I recommend interested people to attend.

Objectives
What techniques are effective for scaling web security within a large company?
Strategies for developer education that work?
Automated defenses - what techniques are currently in use?
Benefits/considerations for using bounty programs
What can OWASP build or develop to assist with enterprise wide application security?

http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Summit_2011_Working_Sessions/Session068

Michael Coates
OWASP